Footprints offers a number of ancillary services including labs, ultrasound, and newborn circumcision. We can bill the insurance companies listed on the order form. We also offer discounted rates for self-pay patients that pay on the date of service. Additional services may be available upon request.
Payment and Scheduling Considerations
- A lab draw/collection fee of $35 will be charged for lab visits.
- Our ultrasound technician is available Wednesdays from 9:00am – 11:00am and rotates between our Black River Falls and Greenwood locations.
- Pricing and scheduling are for singleton ultrasounds and include a radiology read. Contact us for scheduling.
- Infant must be no older than 14 days.
- Call our office as soon as possible after delivery to ensure scheduling availability for circumcision.
A 35% discount is applied when payment is made on the same day of service.
|OB Panel (CBC w/ Auto Diff, ABORH, Antibody Screen, Syphilis, Rubella, Hep B)||80055||$129.00|
|1hr Glucose Tolerance Screen (can bring own 100% grape juice if desired)||82950||$52.00|
|2hr Gestational Diabetes Test (can bring own 100% grape juice if desired)||829547 + 82951||$104.00|
|Blood Typing (ABO/Rh)||86900 + 86901||$78.00|
|Complete Blood Count w/ Auto Differential||85025||$58.00|
|Group Beta Strep Culture||87081||$65.00|
|Early Ultrasound <14 weeks (Transvaginal)||76801||$463.00|
|Fetal Anatomy Scan (18 – 22 weeks)||76805||$463.00|
|Follow Up / Limited Ultrasound (ex: fetal growth & position, AFI)||76815||$413.00|
|Newborn Circumcision (≤14 days old)||54150||$474.00|